Do you ever wonder how much water you should really be drinking per day? We’ve all heard that we should “Drink 8 glasses of water a day”, but is 8 glasses enough for YOU?
With so many different factors going into how to stay happily hydrated it can be hard to know exactly how much water you should be drinking per day. Don’t fret, we are here to help and make this easy for you.
While Cirkul is here to enhance the flavor of your water and make it convenient for you to hydrate on-the-go, we also want to help you to know just how much water you need to be consuming each day so we’ve broken it down for you.
Let’s get to it!
- Divide your weight by 2.2
Multiply this number by the number below that applies to your age:
- If you’re younger than 30, multiply by 40.
- If you’re 30–55 years old, multiply by 35.
- If you’re older than 55, multiply by 30.
- Divide this number by 28.3 & there you have it! The final number is the amount of ounces of water you should drink per day!
For example, let’s say your 36 years old and weigh 160lbs:
- 160 divided by 2.2 = 72.72
- 72.72 multiplied by 35 = 2,545.45
- 2,545.45 divided by 28.3 = 89.94 ounces per day
*Please keep in mind the math can change depending on your energy output and the temperature outside!Close to 90 ounces a day may seem like a lot, but that's only four 22oz bottles of your favorite Sip! We are sure you will drink much more once you’ve had a taste of our LifeSip Fruit Punch or GoSip Black Cherry!
September 08, 2022
September 02, 2022
June 10, 2022
May 06, 2022
May 06, 2022
March 30, 2022
March 20, 2022
February 17, 2022
January 28, 2022
November 26, 2021